Welcome to our website!
As you know after our beloved Ferrymead Veterinary clinic was destroyed in 2011's earthquake, we have been on a roller coaster.
But our passion for your animals stayed, so Dr. Griff Lash welcomes you now in our Estuary vet Clinic.
We want to thank all our clients for their ongoing support.
Our team is buzzing like never before!
We are looking forward to seeing you again and to hear all about your pets.
Dr. Griff Lash, Maree Lash & the Estuary team
Summer is almost here
Some things to remember in the hot summer months
1. If you are taking your dog for walk take a water bottle to give it drink and keep it hydrated.
2. The hot sand rule is if its too hot for your bare feet its too hot for your dogs paws
3. For the tarmac the 5 second rule applies - if its too hot for your hand to touch for 5 seconds then its too hot for your dogs paws
4. Dogs with visible pink skin can get sunburned just like us particularly their ears and noses - there are sunblock available from the clinic to protect them.
5. PLEASE REMEMBER not to leave your dog in a hot car, the temperature can get very high very quickly and cause your dog to overheat.
Getting a puppy?
Services we provide
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 6:30PM
Saturday 9:00AM - 12:00PM
Public Holidays Closed
For emergencies after hours please contact the After hours Veterinary Clinic